Honda CRX Forum banner

Annual FL CRX Meet - Nov. 23rd @ Oldtown

15K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  J.Laha 
#1 ·
Please note: The meet is on a Sunday this year!

Ken has confirmed the date. Mark your calenders!
More details to come.

What: Annual Florida CRX Meet
When: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014
Time: 10am to whenever-ish
Where: "Old Town" 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL
Why: Fun times + Johnny's Angels/Children's Hospice Fundraiser
How: Small donation required to park in meet area + Possibly a raffle
Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florida-C ... 8922354313

Pictures from past years' meets:

See less See more
#7 ·
I can't bring the crx, still torn apart and no registration.However, I think I'm going to make the drive.

Anyone possibly want to carpool in the Mercedes with me? I'm coming from Lehigh Acres, just out of Fort Myers.

If anybody is driving past me, I'd consider riding along.

#9 ·
sxysweed said:
Fuel shy said:
This is the first time I'll be missing it since I started going :(
Atleast your old car will be there (assuming it doesn't like blow up or anything) and we'll take lots of pictures. :wink:
YAY! I love living vicariously through you and being able to still see it on your blog. Have fun and drive un-explosively.

#11 ·
robhoy said:
Is anybody going to post pics of the meet? I didn't go - don't have a CRX (or even a Honda) now, but I too enjoy "living vicariously." Hope it went well!
No excuse! I had to park the mercedes on the street.

I took a few photos, I still have to see which ones came out, maybe I'll just tease you with the "on the way" photos :p

#19 ·
I just saw this:

https://www.facebook.com/Florida-CR-X-M ... 922354313/

WE ARE A GO!
Here is what you have all been waiting for!
I am excited to announce that we will be back for our 15th year here in Central Florida!
Mark your calendars and plan on joining us on Sunday, November 22, 2015 from 10 am to 4 pm at Old Town in Kissimmee for a day of cool rides, good friends, awesome prizes and a great charity cause!
More details coming next week!
Florida CR-X Meet's photo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.