Honda CRX Forum banner

My '89 CRX Si Thread

336K views 2K replies 188 participants last post by  AZCRXSI 
#1 ·
So finally I bought my first CRX Si and I have tell you guys... this car is awesome! I've always loved these cars but the money was always tight. And finally I got the opportunity to buy one and I did. There were some minor set backs with the car, but they are now fixed and all I have to worry is the weekly pump at the station and other regular maintenance. Here are some few photos I took yesterday of my recently acquired CRX Si...

See less See more
#6 ·
inthewoods said:
Look'n good... whats is up with the CRX Exclusive floor mats? You need to take those out of the car and protect them with your life!
LOL! It's cool, I got my dog sleeping inside and me in the hatch with the shoty.

#11 ·
UPSCrX said:
I like the 2nd pic with the newer steering wheel . What year is that from and did it just bolt on ?
Yup, it just bolt on.

#13 ·
In the process of buying some nr10s and wanted to get input on whether I should buy these. There have minor curb rash and thats it. Pretty good condition, but the pictures tells it all. but these are 14" so might think about it real hard and they have no caps.

#20 ·
dustins93eg said:
wow, thats one clean crx bro. nice.
Thanks man...means a lot!

#24 ·
nihkon said:
Mr Danny droppin' some cash on Mugen stuff! I see you got a pair of their bolts. Did you decide against the stainless bolts with black washers?

Also...were did you get the cigarette lighter cover? I need one. But I want a blank black one without the no-smoking sign.
Hey Jason, Oh no, I've been meaning to ask you for the rest of them. The Mugen bolts are for the license plate only, but I still want the stainless bolts with black washers, Mugen's are too expensive.LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.