Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Looks like a real piece of CRX history...and incredibly low-mileage to boot. It will be interesting to see what it goes for.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Holy Crap that thing is amazing...
The crazy thing is, one of my friends had that same Corky Bell turbo kit on his CRX, it had the same bodykit and everything on it, I wonder if it was also done by Cartech.
I think he still has it all, I would like to get it to take measurements to mock up one just like it.... it uses the stock 4-1 top part of the header, than S's up to the compressor inlet, the compressor outlet just snakes back down and hooks up with the CAT. It also uses a rising rate FPR diaphram and that water-air intercooler.
-Henry

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
.... :shock:

*falls out of chair* Damn i wish I was stinkin rich....just for say 7days...

·
Registered
247 Posts
is the Xeon body kit he have on there available to buy anywhere? i like that.

i its too bad that thing sat in a agarage for 10 years, no one to admire it except for the owner

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
It's nice, but I would prefer a stock car with 12,000 miles over this one. It seriously sounds sketchy to me. A bonded title? (because the original title could not be produced) All this turbo work on it, and nobody took it out and screamed around in it? Sounds a little too good to be true.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Nice low mileage rex...
Thanks for posting that find BTW.
Now I know where my original turbo kit came from.
I have all of that turbo stuff in my garage sans the actual turbo.
I never really knew the history behind my turbo kit that came with my car. hmm....
I may have to look up corky bell and cartech.
Its really weird to se the same exact turbo kit on your car ya know...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.