Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my eventual goal, and I don't think it's too unreasonable. Take the stock CRX engine, give it a little kick in the ass, and then enjoy driving something every day that has as much almost as much horsepower as a new civic si. Not to mention much cooler than your average civic.

Now, the question is this... Has anyone else ever gotten 155 from a stock engine? And how would I even go about it? Where to start?

I'm picking up my new shocks and springs from the tuning shop here in two weeks, so while I'm there I'm going to get a baseline dyno done and see what I have to work with. All that it has done thus far is a cold air intake and a set of DC sports headers, so the numbers should be dissapointing at best.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitley 155 at the crank. And I was thinking going with a higher compression N/A, although I suppose bossting it would be an option. My entire goal is to have the car look as stock as possible, hence making something out of the stock engine. I've heard rumours that it has a lot of potential, but I've never met anyone who got any decent numbers out of it.

Ollie: I did meet a guy who had a turbo mini me, and he loved it. Congrats on a great setup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.