Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a 1986 crx si that I am having a hard time finding body pieces for. I need both the front fenders, bumper, and head light/turn signal housing. Anyone able to point me in the right direction

·
Registered
20,285 Posts
I recently got a 1986 crx si that I am having a hard time finding body pieces for. I need both the front fenders, bumper, and head light/turn signal housing. Anyone able to point me in the right direction
1.Don't trust anyone with a recent join date, like the user posted above.
2. Try redpepperracing.com, that forum is for 1st gen Crx/3rd gen Civic enthusiasts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have all these parts…restored my 87 CRX Si a while ago and acquired a parts car for this. Shipping costs would be astronomical. Where are you located?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have all these parts…restored my 87 CRX Si a while ago and acquired a parts car for this. Shipping costs would be astronomical. Where are you located?
Rachang, I would be interested in those parts. I am located in Oklahoma City but am willing to take a road trip
@rachang, if OkCrx doesn’t take your parts (especially the fenders, header, etc), I’m interested. They’re needed for my ‘87 Si

1 - 7 of 7 Posts