Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where is the left/right adjustment is for our headlight?

I see the the screw on the top of our headlight for up and down but I can't find the the other one.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Back of the headlight down low. There's a little funnel kind of opening that you stick a phillips head screwdriver into. Under the opening, there is a toothed adjuster - the screwdriver meshes with the teeth like a set of gears so the adjuster moves when you turn the screwdriver.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bobski said:
Back of the headlight down low. There's a little funnel kind of opening that you stick a phillips head screwdriver into. Under the opening, there is a toothed adjuster - the screwdriver meshes with the teeth like a set of gears so the adjuster moves when you turn the screwdriver.
Bobski, it works like a charm! I did a 9006 to 9005 conversion in there and it is an excellent upgrade. only side effect is that the 9005 bulbs doesn't last as long 300 hrs vs. 1000 hrs... But it is pretty cheap to replace. Super easy upgrade, highly recommended and it retains the "stock" look but give more like.

I guess it folks want the "whiter" light, can try the Silverstar 9005...

:D

Now, I need to aim them properly, looking for a flat wall and level surface at night time and 25ft back!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.