Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a sad heart i feel it's time to depart with my 1988 CRX. Wanting to know what's a fair market price to sell. The A/c pump doesn't work, its in need of a new driver seat, but I figured I'd is sold to a fellow CRX Lover they'd be looking at replacing with bucket seats, etc.
My dream of sexxing it up has been dashed with the late acceptance is not practicle as my wife doesn't want my son driving a car without the modern safety equipment of air bags, etc. Etc.

·
Registered
112 Posts
It is with a sad heart i feel it's time to depart with my 1988 CRX. Wanting to know what's a fair market price to sell. The A/c pump doesn't work, its in need of a new driver seat, but I figured I'd is sold to a fellow CRX Lover they'd be looking at replacing with bucket seats, etc.
My dream of sexxing it up has been dashed with the late acceptance is not practicle as my wife doesn't want my son driving a car without the modern safety equipment of air bags, etc. Etc.
Need some pics, more details, and location to have a fair value guess. The prices on these cars are all over the place based on condition, rust issues, modifications etc.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
The Bring A Trailer auction site has pulled in stupid-high prices for top-condition CRXes. Sounds like yours might not be quite that, but you never know...

--DD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts