Honda CRX Forum banner
221 - 240 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
daveb91 said:
I see the 4" hole I also see the opening is not directly under it...I am assuming it has to have a cap on the tank so by the pics it looked pretty difficult to fill......sorry my question warrented your response.
Deal. Let's call this a truce, man. I really would appreciate knowledgeable input if you have any further down the road. :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
daveb91 said:
I dont know I gave advice about removing the vac line and you laughed...but truce but your still getting a pic of my car..
Dewd. I totally laughed! Cuz you were totally right, and I was totally wrong! I really did find it funny! I can't wait to see a pic of Dave next to his car. That is one smokin' car...

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
daveb91 said:
89crxk20 said:
daveb91 said:
I dont know I gave advice about removing the vac line and you laughed...but truce but your still getting a pic of my car..
Dewd. I totally laughed! Cuz you were totally right, and I was totally wrong! I really did find it funny! I can't wait to see a pic of Dave next to his car. That is one smokin' car...
Sorry to ruin your thread with this.....

It stinks in here now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just went through this whole build. Made me jealous in many ways! I'm in for the action vids as well, congrats on a stellar build.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
sloshed said:
Zero CRX updates too..? Well at least a kill story. :wink:
ha, Money is TIGHT after a build like this! Over the winter there will be plenty to see! ;)

CrxMusix13 said:
Damn how have I not seen this thread until now? :hammer:

Pure Awesomeness! Excited to see how the yellow looks. I think the carbon/yellow combo will look pretty good.
Thanks a lot! I can't wait to see the whole car yellow! Yellow, carbon, and anodized purple are my ultimate theme colors. When that is done and I get some nice SSRs, this girl will probably be spending A LOT of time locked up!

cn_rad said:
Just went through this whole build. Made me jealous in many ways! I'm in for the action vids as well, congrats on a stellar build.
ha, Don't be jealous. Thanks a lot though!

221 - 240 of 269 Posts