Honda CRX Forum banner
241 - 260 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Hush Performance said:
this was a fun story to read. Im glad you love your swap. takes me back to my first swap... the joy.. thank you..
Thanks a lot! I think I've decided to get the HP hydraulic clutch setup as soon as my cable breaks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ha thanks. Well its preference really. If the cable works then keep it. If you happen to have SUPER heavy pedal then you could end up with probs. ..

fun build though... kudos!

btw how did hear about us?, or was because of my post?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
Hush Performance said:
Ha thanks. Well its preference really. If the cable works then keep it. If you happen to have SUPER heavy pedal then you could end up with probs. ..

fun build though... kudos!

btw how did hear about us?, or was because of my post?
I am on K20a.org as well. lol, I was the one that asked that guy about which setup to buy, and had mentioned that I heard somewhere that HPs product was... haha. You know. Sorry about that. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't true! Thanks a lot for the input though!

·
Registered
55 Posts
ooooh yea I remember... haha.

Well anyway it still like the build. haha there was a line you were all "I need to race" my first swap like in 2000 i was the same way ... everywhere... to the grocery store to the babysitters, on my lunch break haha....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
Hush Performance said:
ooooh yea I remember... haha.

Well anyway it still like the build. haha there was a line you were all "I need to race" my first swap like in 2000 i was the same way ... everywhere... to the grocery store to the babysitters, on my lunch break haha....
lol, You're completely right! ha, This is my second Honda swap, but my first CRX. Annnnd my Prelude's an automatic. Thanks again!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Vince MD said:
dmlemus said:
any more updates from this thread? :D
I second that too good sir. this car seems pretty nice :)b
haha, If I was a guy, I would indeed be a good sir! But, I'll settle for "woman." "More updates, woman!"

Wisconsin's winter held out for a while, but it is now in full force. Anticipating a regular winter, the rex has been locked up in heated storage. As soon as the salt, sand, cold, and wetness goes away, the rex will play! I will have more videos and pictures than you guys will know what to do with. ;)

I've spent toooooo much money to drive this car in this kind of weather. :nod:

·
Registered
95 Posts
just got done reading 90% of this thread freaken cant wait for a k swap in my alley for my 89 rex in the near future...but for now I got my stock a6 that i recently rebuild the top half a while ago that has only about ~50-60K orginal miles on it on my 91 dd hf...basically why waste a prefectlly good running a6 is my problem :? REALLY LOVE the sound of that exhaust! I'll trade you my greddy sp for it or my thermal :shock: j/k NICE!

p.s. btw ur rex n my 89 rex looks to be twins haha mines the same color n faded as well and being in WI too NO RUST TOO FTW! org. frm TX! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rofl:

OOH more updates!!!!!plz! :)b job well done!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Just found your thread! Nice project, it's cool to see a girl with same passion like all of us in here!

Good to hear you're not driving this car into salt, I can't imagine either doing it, my CRX's are always in heated garage and almost see no rain at all!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Everyone, this is my thread but I had to create a new name. I contacted someone on facebook who sent me some recovery info, but I lost it and have been too lazy to seek them again. This was the easier option! Here is how she sits now...

Tons to talk about, but it will have to wait until after finals. :)

·
Registered
10,896 Posts
ef_love89 said:
Hey Everyone, this is my thread but I had to create a new name. I contacted someone on facebook who sent me some recovery info, but I lost it and have been too lazy to seek them again. This was the easier option! Here is how she sits now...

Tons to talk about, but it will have to wait until after finals. :)
Easiest option is to contact jfro.......he can reset your old name quick!

241 - 260 of 269 Posts