Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is in CANADA ... she look clean! If you look fast, she look like Slyone one ... but JDM =P

Here's your chance to own your very own JDM CRX!!

This car is is in almost mint conditon with only 88,875 km!!!!! (55,244 miles)

This is a 1990 Honda CRX SiR model

Red Mica Pearl in colour

Rare car equipped with glass roof

b16a dohc VTEC engine (rated at 170 bhp stock!!)

combo leather/cloth seats

Air Conditoning with Automatic Climate Control

Power Windows and Mirrors

Brand new Clarion Speakers

51/4 front (SRR1386)

61/2 rears (SRR1686)

OEM floor mats

Rein Tanabe Coilovers (installed in Japan)

High flow stainless steel exhaust (Japan)

Beautiful Aluminum Nakajima rims (Japan)

Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 tires (95% tread left)

Front AND Rear strut braces (Japan)

Sold with Ontario Safety certificate

I am also including the Pioneer double din japanese cd/tape player that the car came with.

This car runs and drives perfectly. The engine is completely stock and has had a brand new distributor and battery installed about 6 months ago and has had new front brakes about a month ago. The body is in great shape and only has a small scuff on the front bumper ahead of the wheel well and a small scratch on the back bumper. I hate to sell my baby but I am now in university and money is getting tight.

I know how hard it is to find a low mileage CRX with no rust but here it is!

This car gets looks and comments everywhere I drive and I know that whomever the lucky buyer is will love it as much as I have.

Thanks and Good Luck!!

P.S. The roof glass is NOT cracked, the line is the reflection of the chrome trim on the door panel.

*please note that the actual VIN code for the car is: EF8-1100735. I was required to insert a random one as ebay will not accept anything but a 17-digit VIN.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990...oryZ6255QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Alex

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
It looks good, the only thing is they got the hp wrong. B16As didn't make 170 hp until they were in EGs.

hey shadow the auction says the roof is not cracked, it's just a reflection. I've certainly heard of them cracking, but only in shipping. I've never heard of a glass roof being broken while still on the car, though it's probably possible.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Moving this to the lounge. Classifieds are for sales of your own vehicles only. This is more of an announcement that you found something on ebay that you want to share with everyone.

·
Registered
566 Posts
shadowcrx said:
holy [crud] a cracked glass roof :oops:

i din't think they could crack, they are supposed to be invinsible,

exaclty why i will never go that jdm
its not cracked. 1, read the description, 2, glass doesnt crack in a straight line, or even a smooth line.

its the reflection of door trim

·
Registered
750 Posts
The glass roof isn't indestructible unfortunately, a fellow siR owner here in the UK had his CF hood lift (someone had tampered with it) onto the roof at high speeds and smash the roof!!!

Yup the 170ps model came on the B16a2 engine, the mk2 CRX only got the b16a1 with 160ps ~ approx. 158BHP.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
SETI20 said:
VT wing. I can get you one in celestial blue or black in between 150-200 bucks. It's also found on the special edition.
okay, wrote that info down so I won't forget it. won't have spending cash till the spring. (damn bills!) but I'll ask again about availability then.

·
Registered
734 Posts
There are like 3 of these threads on the main page now. There are CRXs on eBay on a constant basis...are we going to talk about 3 or 4 of them a day from now on? :) It used to be just the super-mint or super-fugly rexes that got posted to the main page...and that's just fine by me.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
There are like 3 of these threads on the main page now. There are CRXs on eBay on a constant basis...are we going to talk about 3 or 4 of them a day from now on? :) It used to be just the super-mint or super-fugly rexes that got posted to the main page...and that's just fine by me.
if john's got the bandwidth, why not post about anything? :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ragnaarok said:
ryan_long_01 said:
if john's got the bandwidth, why not post about anything? :D
Since we are a CRX Board, i was thinking that suject was related directly to it ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.