Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look like a TG to me ...

This is the neatest vehicle I have ever owned. The family has exploded or I wouldnt part with this true 2 seater. Its a gas miser and extremely quick and nimble. I have never seen a crx that is in this kind of condition. It is nearly flawless and is the deluxe model (Si). The air conditioner compressor is just weeks old and the air condition is ice cold. Everything is original except the radio, which has been replaced by a high end cd-am-fm radio and the exhaust which is not loud just more stylish. The tires have 80%+ of the life still left and the vehicle only has 71,200 miles on it, however i will be driving it as the auction progresses. The gas mileage is around 35mpg if you obey the speed limits, which is hard to do in this car. Its a stick shift and very fun to drive. Two of the things I like most about it is its sunroof and the tinted windows. The tint is dark and you wont be seen. Since this car hasnt been around in 15 years, people may stare thinking its a new hybrid. But this car is actually stylish AND a petrol saver, which is hard to come by. It is clean and Im only the 3rd owner, my best friend being the 2nd, so I assure you it has been taken care of. Sure to be one of the great classics.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...oryZ6255QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
734 Posts
EDIT: Thanks for the link! :)

This thing looks clean inside and out with no visible rust...with a "buy it now" of $2600, it seems like a GREAT deal. Definitely a better price than the $7500 Y-49 car with the same mileage!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Since this car hasnt been around in 15 years, people may stare thinking its a new hybrid.
Who would think that? Really.

Has anyone thought your car was a new Hybrid?

The car hasnt been sold for 15 years. They've been around. Why do people put things like this in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.