Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many of you have seen it by now!

CRX SiR

Have original registration paperwork from Japan. Car is being sold on a Bill of Sale for off-road use purposes only. Seller assumes no responsibility/obligation if buyer tries to register the car for use on public roads. Please refrain from asking questions regarding registration as I am unable to be of assistance.
It's at US $6,300.00 :shock:

·
Registered
859 Posts
how much you looking to get out of it, and did yuou liscnce it or was it already liscence here in the states?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By the end of this summer or next when I'm ready to sell... it will be at least 10 Gs, but it will be worth it.

I've updated my sig with all my mods so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gettin that much for an SiR?
I'll sell me Si with SiR Front end conversion for 8.5 :).
Has origional ZC with only 67000 kms (like 40k miles i think), origional Glasstop, Lightweight Cams, New interior. PM me for details:p

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spaztik-x said:
Gettin that much for an SiR?
I'll sell me Si with SiR Front end conversion for 8.5 :).
Has origional ZC with only 67000 kms (like 40k miles i think), origional Glasstop, Lightweight Cams, New interior. PM me for details:p
Seriously man people are willing to pay a crazy amount for a genuine JDM honda!

Personally I've put way over 10Gs into it... (including purchase price) so I don't feel bad asking a good figure for it lol.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I came within a inch of buying a 91 SiR once. Guy in california had it, already registered...all the work done. He wanted 8k for it. I would have gotten it too but the buyer for my crx flaked on me and I couldnt come up with the rest of the cash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts