Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many of you have seen it by now!

CRX SiR

Have original registration paperwork from Japan. Car is being sold on a Bill of Sale for off-road use purposes only. Seller assumes no responsibility/obligation if buyer tries to register the car for use on public roads. Please refrain from asking questions regarding registration as I am unable to be of assistance.
It's at US $6,300.00 :shock:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gettin that much for an SiR?
I'll sell me Si with SiR Front end conversion for 8.5 :).
Has origional ZC with only 67000 kms (like 40k miles i think), origional Glasstop, Lightweight Cams, New interior. PM me for details:p

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spaztik-x said:
Gettin that much for an SiR?
I'll sell me Si with SiR Front end conversion for 8.5 :).
Has origional ZC with only 67000 kms (like 40k miles i think), origional Glasstop, Lightweight Cams, New interior. PM me for details:p
Seriously man people are willing to pay a crazy amount for a genuine JDM honda!

Personally I've put way over 10Gs into it... (including purchase price) so I don't feel bad asking a good figure for it lol.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I came within a inch of buying a 91 SiR once. Guy in california had it, already registered...all the work done. He wanted 8k for it. I would have gotten it too but the buyer for my crx flaked on me and I couldnt come up with the rest of the cash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.