Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All

I’m trying to find someone interested in purchasing my 91 CRX HF. I’ve had it for almost 10 years now, and I’m just out of time and effort to continue restoring it, especially after it’s most recent accident which saw it meeting a deer against the windshield. It still runs, but it does need some cosmetic TLC on the body and the interior. If additional photos are needed, or if anyone has questions, I’m happy to help as best as I can. Thanks!
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Wheel

Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello All

I’m new here, and I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but I am trying to find someone interested in purchasing my 91 CRX HF. I’ve had it for almost 10 years now, and I’m just out of time and effort to continue restoring it, especially after it’s most recent accident which saw it meeting a deer against the windshield. It still runs, but it does need some cosmetic TLC on the body and the interior. If additional photos are needed, or if anyone has questions, I’m happy to help as best as I can. Thanks! View attachment 1219
View attachment 1216
View attachment 1215
View attachment 1218
View attachment 1220
View attachment 1217
View attachment 1214
That deer did a number on a car that looked petty clean. You say it's an HF, does show sunroof? How original is car? how much? milage?Location?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it was in really good shape until that. All factory motor and transmission. About 250k miles, and I’m in Fort Mill, SC

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much you looking for on it? Interested
I’d like to get 4000 for it, but due to the condition it’s currently in, I’m up for negotiation. It does look immaculate in other aspects, including a working a/c control and radio

1 - 9 of 9 Posts