Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...oryZ6255QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is an All Original 1991 Honda Civic CRX DX. The car is completely stock with Original Factory White Paint and NO RUST! The car is in immaculate condition inside and out. The car is mechanically and cosmetically excellent and needs nothing. This is a female Owned Car! Car was Never Abused! The car has always been Honda serviced and always garage kept, the car was stored indoors during the winter. Car gets Excellent Gas Mileage!!! The interior is in nice shape. This car is very rare in such pristine condition, the buyer will not be disappointed. Car is sold as is, where is. Car had a recent tune up with a new battery at 120k, tires are also in great shape. I reserve the right to sell car locally. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to come view the car 201-563-8549. Thank You! Anyone With Less Than 20 Positive Feedbacks Must Contact Me Prior To Bidding!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.