Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEATS

man i thought the ones for the second gen were rare. Ive never even seen these. these are some freakin sweet seats. thought id share this with the community, maybe one of our first gen guys will pick them up...eh...eh...

·
Registered
164 Posts
black_krix_si said:
SEATS

man i thought the ones for the second gen were rare. Ive never even seen these. these are some freakin sweet seats. thought id share this with the community, maybe one of our first gen guys will pick them up...eh...eh...
it's not that they're rare. it's that they're rare HERE. i believe they were straight out of the factory for europe and japan. they MAY have been a dealer option? not sure.

·
Registered
164 Posts
yeah i've got the first gen... but the money part could be a problem, wanna help? :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have one of those. They're NICE, but the problem is going to be shipping. Let's just say, when I got finished paying the $45 for the auction and the 3 digits or so for shipping accross the pond, I couldn't really use the seat right away.

"I know, you'll be crying, lying on your stomach and pretending it's just comfortable that way"

·
Registered
78 Posts
Opticon said:
DiscoStu said:
"I know, you'll be crying, lying on your stomach and pretending it's just comfortable that way"
Alright, I've been wondering for a while now, what is this from?
That is a line that one of my favorite comedians, lil' Jimmy Norton used one time. If you look online for an MP3 called "Jim Norton expresses much self hatred" you can listen to it. Funny stuff.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It was actually a bit while he was on the O&A show before they went off for the Sex for Sam thing.

I went to the taping of his upcoming HBO One Night Stand special on Tuesday. Oh my God he killed like you wouldn't believe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts