Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right we are doing it again! All who are interested in comming put in for vacation now. The date is set for September 13-16 2007. As long as it stays about 30 or so in attendence we will camp at my house again. If it gets bigger, I will rent a campground, or possibly reserve a portion of the track's camping facility. I'm not doing a K swap this year so I will have some money to spend on the meet. It will stay grassroots, and no prizes or anything of that effect will be done. It is just a chance for You to hang out with fellow enthusiasts, and watch some awesome racing action.

Here are some pics from last year I stole from Mike's thread, and Dub's photobucket:

For more more info on camping and details. Check out:
http://www.midohio.com

One rule is going to be enforced. Nobody acts stupid. There will be alcohol there, and people are welcome to drink, but some of the stuff that went on at Niagara in recent years will not be tolerated, Sherrifs patrol the track, and you could be arrested, or asked to leave. As far as drugs and illegal substances, I don't care as long as I don't see it, and if you get caught, you had nothing to do with our group.

I haven't worked out an itinerary but I have plenty of time to do so. Just think Exactly 10 months from now you will be driving home from this meet. Now everybody check in here, and I'll start a list in this thread of people comming.

Comming So far:

CRXBart
ludesrv
khunt0012
george34
downest
SomeDude56
Capt. Blonde Beard
hyperlite1080
daveb91
doitdub
crxforum
G0crxG0
Vinceg99
Boosted Chemist
Cobra Tim
65stang90crx
CRX Toad
Voodooboy520
drdisco69
90JPRCRX
x91crxsix
Pee Wee
imgoingforit
zccr-xsi
droppedcrxsi
JustAnotherRex
redzcstandardhatch
SunsetElixir
theinfamouskonrad

Keep 'em comming! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
952 Posts
CRXBart said:
Here are some pics from last year I stole from Mike's thread, and Dub's photobucket:
Does this mean Mike can shoot you? You did steal from him. :lol:

About the meet, its to far out for me to know what im doing. Plus im trying to save money so i can hit the N meet and Florida meet next year. I keep this in mind though.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hey Bart...guess who's here now? Me, that's who!

Sorry guys, I don't drive a CRX I drive an EF hatch. I'm just here to kill the buzz :p .

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ludesrv said:
Hey Bart...guess who's here now? Me, that's who!

Sorry guys, I don't drive a CRX I drive an EF hatch. I'm just here to kill the buzz :p .
IF your name is still ludesrv than you are still coming. I wonder if we can get knightsport to drive his supra up. BTW guys sorry I didn't share this forum with you guys sooner. Shame on me.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I like this site a lot. Most of the knowledgeable people from HT are on here and it gets ride of the people that ruined HT. I went into the racing forum on here and right away found something that I have been thinking about for awhile. :D

·
Registered
779 Posts
georg34 said:
I like this site a lot. Most of the knowledgeable people from HT are on here and it gets ride of the people that ruined HT. I went into the racing forum on here and right away found something that I have been thinking about for awhile. :D
*Goes and check's the racing forum, comes back and asks*

What you looking at in there? Can I have a look see?

·
Registered
779 Posts
george34 said:
This is what caught my eye. http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=3404&start=0
If you have an autocross near you find some time and go. They are a bunch of fun.
About 10 of us are thinking of renting a track for a day. It comes to about 100$ each for a full day of autocrossing. Pretty good up here except our tracks are no where as nice as the one we went to last year. Canadian winters make it hard to have very nice pavement, even for a track.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Does everyone at the meet call each other by screennames? For some reason I was reading something and I thought it sounded like everyone was just called by their screenname.

Sounds like fun ludesrv. Luckly most of the auto-x lots around here are in pretty good shape.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
george34 said:
Does everyone at the meet call each other by screennames? For some reason I was reading something and I thought it sounded like everyone was just called by their screenname.

Sounds like fun ludesrv. Luckly most of the auto-x lots around here are in pretty good shape.
We pretty much met, and told each other our names, and screen names. Sebastian is actually ludesrv. Next year I'm buying name tags. The increased amount of people will probably make it confusing. On the tags we will out both Name and SN.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Its me DUB said:
CRXBart said:
Next year I'm buying name tags. The increased amount of people will probably make it confusing. On the tags we will out both Name and SN.
I'll definitely be inclined to write something silly on mine.

By the way, I'll be there. I'll go in place of doitdub. That kid sucks anyway.
I hear he's not on the level too, but that's just hear say :p.

Name tags are a must now

·
Registered
145 Posts
fer shizzle, you know I am game since you're my boy. I may just fly up this time and ride around with someone since you know 60 miles is killer to drive from Colubus, but hey I'll give airplane rides this year, wohoo.
later,
Caleb

·
Registered
145 Posts
CRXBart said:
crxpilot said:
fer shizzle, you know I am game since you're my boy. I may just fly up this time and ride around with someone since you know 60 miles is killer to drive from Colubus, but hey I'll give airplane rides this year, wohoo.
later,
Caleb
Wow Caleb finally arrives...
Shut it! I like to troll! Yeah my presence is officially known here now, here yeh, here yeh! How but them Ohio lack of snow-resorts! :rolleyes1: What a joke I think I will take up dirtboarding or mountainboarding this summer.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.