Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i watched my odometer creep over today and thought i would share its pretty exciting that there is that much mileage on my engine and its still running strong. wish i could say the same for my trans but yeah. im pushing to get to at least 300000 before i do any kind of engine swap and im really hoping i get there

·
Registered
160 Posts
thats a lot of miles. before i recked my 89 si(now i got a wimpy 88 HF) it had 232 and running strong :D i mean ever since i got it 2 years ago at 170 i use to run it hard, redline n it almost daily. man i loved that car

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
When i got my last crx, it was in the upper echelons of the 200k range...i think 278 or so when i got it. I wanted to keep that cluster in, but couldnt stand putting the tach off the end of the guage.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
i have 299,700 on mine :D........i cant wait for it to turn 300,000 miles........and its still running strong

·
Registered
711 Posts
I currently have 384,000km on mine... which calculates to about 240,000 miles... I have no clue about the history of the drivetrain to be honest, but shes runnin strong :)

·
Registered
734 Posts
Mine is about 1500 miles away from turning 200,000. It's had an engine swap, but still...she's holding up pretty good overall for having that kind of mileage. I plan on taking some pictures the day it turns 200,000 to post on here...it won't be long!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.