Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for recommendations for a 3 point front strut brace for my 91. Anyone have a preferred unit? Anyone fabricate their owe?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
As far as I know ESP still makes them, turnaround time is quite long at 2+ months. When my buddy ordered his, it took about 5 months for a set.

·
Registered
20,202 Posts
As far as I know ESP still makes them, turnaround time is quite long at 2+ months. When my buddy ordered his, it took about 5 months for a set.
How do you even get ahold of them as I'm not even sure they are in business any longer. The site, explicitspeedperformance.net, doesn't take you to the site any longer.
It seems as the quality of parts an turnaround time has completely gone to ****.
I ordered braces from them years ago, back in 2008, had no issue with them and got them within a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
How do you even get ahold of them as I'm not even sure they are in business any longer. The site, explicitspeedperformance.net, doesn't take you to the site any longer.

Not sure actually, I have an old email I saved from him awhile back regarding some questions I had, so maybe that still works. He was active on the Honda forums on FB, although I honestly haven't paid much attention to him or the product in quite awhile.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quite a nice piece. I am not looking for all the bling. Its for a race car.
MPC Billet 3 Point Strut Bar

Found these:

Anyone have experience with either?

·
Registered
571 Posts
They're both pot metal made in China. If they're not in stock stateside (one of those is coming from the EU) then expect a pretty long wait time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts