Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Wow. It's like with the whole JDM craze...buy every part made outta [insert 'super, lighweight, racing' material here] and put it on your car to be raced out and super JDM'd out!!! Its becoming more 'bling' than anything functional really.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Wow, I would never, ever, ever, ever, spend that much on lugnuts. Even if I had a $300,000 supercar with $20,000 wheels and millions in the bank...no way. It's far too simple of a part to ever be worth that much.

·
Registered
20,415 Posts
ComposiMo said:
Would i buy them? Actually, i think i would... lol! Especially with a nice set of wheels to go along with them.
Wow that surprises me.
More overpriced, unessessary, stuff, that least they "look good". :rolleyes1:

Even if i had the $ to throw around, it would not be $600 on such a simple part as lug nuts, they are freakin lug nuts ppl.

MarkWilliamson said:
I flatly refuse to spend half the value of my car on any one set of components.
:)b

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah thats a little more then I would like to spend for those.

I bought some aluminum/magnesium alloy lugnuts in a black finish for my wheels. Closer to $64. bucks, but they are considerably lighter then stock and still perform a function.

Just remember not to use an impact gun while putting wheels on.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
thats so funny you said something about these lugs. I was on honda-tech looking for rims and saw a post with these in there and was like dang those look expensive. Kinda weird that i saw that random post now every1 is talking about it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.