Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With only like, 69 members this is the smallest forum I think I'm apart of. I like it though and I hope it stays moderetly small. I don't like big forums where theres like, hundreds of members, I mean there ok, but no one really gets to know one another as well. I know we don't know each other personally, but I'd take a members of crx communitys advice before anyone elses.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I agree, I hate huge forums. If you post somthing on Honda-Tech, you have to bump it every 10 minutes or it will get sent to the bottom of the list. Quality is better than quantity on any forum, IMO.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
CeeAreEx90 said:
If you post somthing on Honda-Tech, you have to bump it every 10 minutes or it will get sent to the bottom of the list.
Ya, and the first 5 replies will be "I don't know man, but what the hell is up with your rims/paint/tint/unrelated crap?" and then your post spirals into the abyss. At least things tend to stay on topic when the community is a little more focused by subject. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
stickershop said:
Ya, and the first 5 replies will be "I don't know man, but what the hell is up with your rims/paint/tint/unrelated crap?" and then your post spirals into the abyss. At least things tend to stay on topic when the community is a little more focused by subject. :)
There may be no such thing as a stupid question, but at HT, there is no shortage of stupid answers! Not to mention the ridiculous butchery of the english language or three pages of flashy signature per post. And don't get me wrong, I worship the female body, but T&A avatars are just plain immature.

I'm not some old prude or anything, but that place sure makes me feel like I am.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
theclipse86- So how did you find us? We've only been here for about 2 months. With the number of members we have, it's about 1 for every day. Not bad.

·
Registered
218 Posts
crxfisher said:
theclipse86- So how did you find us? We've only been here for about 2 months. With the number of members we have, it's about 1 for every day. Not bad.
He's from my area, I told him to come here.
8)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Good job Aaron, a gold star for you .... Keep up the good work...

Keep passing on the good word everyone everyone about the community.. . . Come After Naigara We will double in size AT LEAST .. . . Id put money on it.. . . .and if not who cares..... i am involved in forums much smaller than this one and it is still all good....

Like was previously mentioned. . . .quality over quanity. . .

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, I heard about the site from Aaron.

·
Registered
293 Posts
black_krix_si said:
how about all the community people park together at N11. kinda like the guys the other boards do.
is that really a good idea.. my self i lurk over all 3 boards.. i refuse to post at the resource though..

this meet is more about hanging out with fellow rexers.. reguardless of what site they decide to make "home base" i for one would just like to park next to a couple nice clean rex's not all riced out.

just my thoughts

scarponze

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Another bit of food for thought: If you guys want to spread the word about the community, then you probably want to mingle a bit. If so, wouldn't parking all in one little group and keeping to yourself kind of contradict that goal?

N11 is about the entire CRX community (not just the CRXcommunity.com group). Park where-ever you want. Meet new people. And most importantly, have fun! :D

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
stickershop said:
N11 is about the entire CRX community (not just the CRXcommunity.com group). Park where-ever you want. Meet new people. And most importantly, have fun! :D
I absolutely agree. Everybody disperse! There's going to be so much going on, so many people to meet, so many cars to see. I know most of us will meet up with each other at some point, but we don't all need to park together like a high school clique. Definitely need to mingle.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I don't really have a "favorite" forum, I still go to CP and the Resource daily. Every forum has its good sides and bad sides to it, I just deal with the bad and try to contribute to the good.

Anyways, I agree that we should just spread out. Wear your CRXcommunty sticker proud, thats all that matters. :D

Oh yeah, and the sweet shirts if you have one. :wink:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Im sporting my shirt right now !!! Woo Hoo...

BTW Aaron..... you really need to get down here and get that car... i can see from your new AV. that you are hurting for a honda. . . LOL :)

chris

·
Registered
470 Posts
Just thought I'd bring that back from the dead. I was so bored here at work, I started reading old old posts from page 107+, and I saw this. Seems like the community has grown from a group of people who like crx's to an actual community of enthusiast. Things like this, even though I know I haven't been here long, makes you feel like you accomplished something. :thumbs up:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
too bad theclips89 doesn't really post here anymore...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Lots of good posters and refugees from the great resource bannings that no longer post (or don't post much) are in this thread - stick, opticon, zulued, the site's creator himself crxfisher. Lots of good posters have come and gone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts