Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, some of you may or may not be interested, but I am leaving Pittsburgh on the 22nd of August to travel to the tip of Cape Breton and to Truro Nova Scotia to visit my pops grave that I have never seen.

Grabing a good friend and a carload of camera gear and hitting the road. The route is the one used by our family back in the day during our summer trips to my dads hometown, Truro. We will interview one of his oldest living friends and after shooting as much coverage as possible given the time constraints (6 days) we will take the ferry back to Portland Maine and then drive back to Pittsburgh.

This is a trip that I always wanted to take. My dad died in 82 and because of the distance and the excuses one makes never visited the cemetary. I always said I would make a road trip of it. Then one day when I was talking about it with my pal the idea of making a documentary and filming the whole adventure hit us. After putting if off because of logistics for a year it looked like another year was going to go by. Then I said screw it, got a new credit card and got the gear I needed.

Throughout the year I'll be interviewing family members as they reminisce about the glory days. Interviews will be in Victoria BC, then Oslo Norway, Morin Heights Quebec, Brockville Quebec, Gorham New Hampshire and others. Maybe I'll see a rexer in some of these place!

I'm taking the WRX of course. I would love to take the CRX, but there is too many variables for that unfortunatley.

So that's about it for now. Updates will come.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
WOW Alan!
Keep us posted buddy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.