Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the honda scene but I just purchased this 87 CRX, and the blinkers are not working. The hazards work and the reverse lights work. Is there a common problem with this and if anyone has had this problem or has any idea where is the smartest place to start on this problem is. Thanks Mitch

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Sounds like the turn signal switch may be corroded or a relay is shot. If the flashers work, then the bulbs should be good.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rex2nr said:
Sounds like the turn signal switch may be corroded or a relay is shot. If the flashers work, then the bulbs should be good.
Sorry shouldhave said did all the obvious things, bulbs, and replaced relays, where is the best place to find a a switch at??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rex2nr said:
I've never been able to work on a first gen, but you may be able to take the switch apart and clean out the terminals. Otherwise, I would check www.hondapartsdeals.com for a new OEM one.
Ok one other thing, when i was younger I had a 87 civic 4 door. The radio was all messed up and was wired to the lights somehow. This CRX has aftermarket cd player that I did not put in, could this be a possibility?? Any idea I will order the switch though, have read a few places that they are junk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.