Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this cover, perfect condition, one piece no tears, been sitting in my house for 15 years. I know these are almost impossible to find in this condition, a ripped one sold for $250 on ebay recently, wondering what you guys think it's worth, thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Post it locally with the price you want for it.
Check ebay sold auctions, base your price on that, it's that simple.
Thanks. I've yet to see one that sold that isn't ripped, so it's hard to price a one of a kind, I'll probably ask around $500

·
Registered
571 Posts
You can find people parting out CRXs on the internet because they can't afford to fix/restore them. I wouldn't go by the ebay 'sold' auctions either, because they're not always accurate. Seen it multiple times with Supras. I bought basically the entire rear USDM interior off of a member here a couple years ago, and I think it was about $500 shipped IIRC, have the rear interior from my previous LHD car that was gutted, and have the OEM one on my 50k mi EF8. If you're thinking you can sell something that anyone can take to an upholstery shop and have new carpet put on for maybe $100, or do them theirself for whatever the cost of the carpet and staple gun is, you're not living in reality and believing the bs on social media where people post things for sale for 10x whatever the real market rate is, because they want to be lowballed down to 3x.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got three of them, they aren't rare.
You can find people parting out CRXs on the internet because they can't afford to fix/restore them. I wouldn't go by the ebay 'sold' auctions either, because they're not always accurate. Seen it multiple times with Supras. I bought basically the entire rear USDM interior off of a member here a couple years ago, and I think it was about $500 shipped IIRC, have the rear interior from my previous LHD car that was gutted, and have the OEM one on my 50k mi EF8. If you're thinking you can sell something that anyone can take to an upholstery shop and have new carpet put on for maybe $100, or do them theirself for whatever the cost of the carpet and staple gun is, you're not living in reality and believing the bs on social media where people post things for sale for 10x whatever the real market rate is, because they want to be lowballed down to 3x.
I hear ya, but there's definitely some people out there that want all original, and will pay a couple hundred more for it, I would. This came off of my 90 Si, it was stolen out of my driveway in 07, they actually moved the car in front of it and left it down the street to get to the CRX, don't remember why, but I had the cargo cover in the garage when it was stolen, so I kept it all these years.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:ROFLMAO:

Well at least it gives you a ballpark, not that $500 ballpark that this guy was thinking of asking for it, which is way above even eBay prices.
Show me one that sold on ebay that was in perfect condition, I'll wait. Search crx rear cargo cover on ebay and tell me what the top 4 items are listed at, and their condition.
At least search a little before saying $500 is way above ebay prices

·
Registered
571 Posts
Show me one that sold on ebay that was in perfect condition, I'll wait. Search crx rear cargo cover on ebay and tell me what the top 4 items are listed at, and their condition.
Like I said, you can't trust the 'sold' listings on ebay. There's a guy that inflates the prices for everything related to this car just because he has a lot of NOS **** he's sitting on and if he can get prices to go up 10% on anything he's making a huge profit, so he's listing things for way higher than what it would cost to buy from any other country, pay the service, fee, domestic shipping, international shipping, etc. to the point you'd save 50% instead of buying from him.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Like I said, you can't trust the 'sold' listings on ebay. There's a guy that inflates the prices for everything related to this car just because he has a lot of NOS **** he's sitting on and if he can get prices to go up 10% on anything he's making a huge profit, so he's listing things for way higher than what it would cost to buy from any other country, pay the service, fee, domestic shipping, international shipping, etc. to the point you'd save 50% instead of buying from him.
I was responding to Baker, just had to point out how wrong he was. Can somebody please show me a near perfect one that sold anywhere?? Why don't the sellers inflate other parts that much? I've seen tons of other oem crx parts for much less, maybe because there's more of those parts available??hmmm

·
Registered
571 Posts
Not sure what you're on about, if you want me to cut you down to $50 for your carpet covered cardboard I can do that, I don't need three of them. Spare one was going to be cut up for speakers and lights and other ricer ****. You gonna sell me yours for $60 when I sell mine for $50? It's like you don't understand how the internet works, how to use it, or what the real market value for **** is. Grow up and fuck off kid.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure what you're on about, if you want me to cut you down to $50 for your carpet covered cardboard I can do that, I don't need three of them. Spare one was going to be cut up for speakers and lights and other ricer *. You gonna sell me yours for $60 when I sell mine for $50? It's like you don't understand how the internet works, how to use it, or what the real market value for * is. Grow up and fuck off kid.
If you choose to do that to yours that's fine, some people want an all original crx, it's called restoring a classic car with oem parts, you silly goose!! You started this sonny with responding to my original post with, "useless thread", and then trying to say one in perfect condition isn't rare, don't do meth!!! Post a pic of your 3 perfect covers and I'll post mine, I will also post a screenshot of what it sells for

·
Registered
20,202 Posts
You clearly did not read what I had said, I said, " It will give you a ballpark figure".

If you're so confident at what you think it's worth, why are you asking?
Go ahead, put it up for $500 and see if it sells.:rolleyes:
Prove us wrong.

Like I said, you can't trust the 'sold' listings on ebay. There's a guy that inflates the prices for everything related to this car just because he has a lot of NOS **** he's sitting on
If you're talking about Anatoly, I haven't seen him list anything in a few years.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You clearly did not read what I had said, I said, " It will give you a ballpark figure".

If you're so confident at what you think it's worth, why are you asking?
Go ahead, put it up for $500 and see if it sells.:rolleyes:
Prove us wrong.

If you're talking about Anatoly, I haven't seen him list anything in a few years.
You said $500 was above ebay prices, it's not, check them, didn't you tell me to check them first? I was just correcting you, relax. I originally asked the question because I didn't see one that sold that wasn't ripped then I had to respond to people saying they're not rare in perfect condition, and this puke guy saying useless thread because all 3 of his are ripped.

·
Registered
571 Posts
You can find me on instagram, I assure none of my interior bits are ripped. If you can't figure out how fair market value works, that's on you. Ebay, again, is not a market barometer for prices.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You can find me on instagram, I assure none of my interior bits are ripped. If you can't figure out how fair market value works, that's on you. Ebay, again, is not a market barometer for prices.
Here we go one more time, what do the experts on the CRX FORUM think a cargo cover in perfect condition is worth??? If ebay is not a market barometer, would the CRX FORUM be the best place to ask about price??? Even though you have 3 covers that are all in one piece, where would a serious crx cargo cover collector like yourself, go to find another one in near perfect condition??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts