Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
craigslist, or if you have a facebook or instagram account, search there. I don't collect them lol, I collect rare parts, and I don't sell them, I intend to use them all. Anything I have OEM in duplicate is because I intend to modify it. Only thing I've considered selling for the CRX are the LHD Euro leather electric door cards because I don't plan on owning another LHD car again. Maybe you can look those up and low ball me on them. Ask Antoly, I'm sure he'd charge like 10k for them or some other retarded amount like your mint cargo covers.

Use the real internet, and not social media 'liked' posts to make your value pricing. Or don't. Might get lucky and sell something to a crypto zoomer that is as useless as you are at figuring out pricing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
craigslist, or if you have a facebook or instagram account, search there. I don't collect them lol, I collect rare parts, and I don't sell them, I intend to use them all. Anything I have OEM in duplicate is because I intend to modify it. Only thing I've considered selling for the CRX are the LHD Euro leather electric door cards because I don't plan on owning another LHD car again. Maybe you can look those up and low ball me on them. Ask Antoly, I'm sure he'd charge like 10k for them or some other retarded amount like your mint cargo covers.

Use the real internet, and not social media 'liked' posts to make your value pricing. Or don't. Might get lucky and sell something to a crypto zoomer that is as useless as you are at figuring out pricing.
You have to stop taking those bitter pills...LOL

·
Registered
20,209 Posts
You said $500 was above ebay prices, it's not, check them, didn't you tell me to check them first?
I figured with a little thought and reasoning, you could garner a ball park price based on those prices and condition, but I suppose I was wrong about that. Using that one as a base since it was the best one on there being only slightly ripped, but had all the hardware and was not faded.

I'm basing this math off of a real life auction for a spoiler I sold, which was for $275 shipped.
So since it is close in price to the one cargo cover that sold, ($199 + $77 for shipping) we'll use that $275 price.
Factor in ebay fees and your looking at a net of 237.34, then figure in what shipping will actually cost you, I'm going to budget $50 for that, which then leaves you with $187.34 net.
So based on that, you should be able to figure out what these are worth.
Or list it on the CRX enthusiasts FB group for $500 and see what you get.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts