Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get the optional oem fog lights for my 89 crx si, the factory doesn't sell them anymore?

thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good luck.
Might check ebay, but they aint gonna be cheap.
on a related foglight story.
A guy I used to work with, told me that they were made for the "mountain roads, pointed up so you could see the road up ahead :rolleyes1:
I just said " then why are they called "fog lights"?

·
Registered
231 Posts
To reinforce what Dave said, Ebay or used in an online forum such as this one is the only place you're gonna find them. The USDM fogs are harder to come by than even the JDM fogs from my experience, so good luck.

Trust me, I have done a lot of research on the availability of CRX accessories, and unfortunately have nothing to show for it so far. I'm not saying you can't get them, but it's gonna take a lot of searching and time and money. Later,

- short-A

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i went on honda-tech and their was some guy selling some for $150, it was the install kit with lights, straight from factory, still inbox, but they were like 5 years old, i used to have them on my car, i just need one light, one of mine was broken, i know the also put them on civics, and preludes on the late 80's, Junkyard might be a good place for me to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.