Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question im asking is would a 90-91 front lip if modified have any way of fitting a 88-89 front bumper but shaving down the molds of the lip where they go into the fogs(90-91) and shaving down the middle peice as well. Would there be a chance of the lip being able to fit the sides of the 88 bumper. Ive included a picture of the lip ,so tell me what you guys think.
Thanks

And the rear lip

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Is that on ebay or something? I'm sure it can be made to fit on an 88-89.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SETI20 said:
There's a guy on here selling that set. But from experience I can tell you lips like that are almost impossible to customize onto a 88 bumper. You're better off getting a clean 90 bumper instead.
Yeah im hoping i could find a clean 90-91 front bumper and rear bumper. Is there an online store where i could buy one to fit my 88 CRX. What else would i need for the 90-91 bumper to fit my 88 REX. Thanks
Evan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So last nite i finally picked up my 91 Front bumper for my lip. Now today im going to take the off the old bumper and put the new one on. Just thought i mite ask someone,the bumper came with the support and everything so will it just bolt right up now without any mods?? Ill have some pictures of the progresss.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.