Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know theres minor differences, but I'd preferably want a 90 rex, but there was an interesting 91 rex that came up recently, and caught my attention. I was wondering are there any MAJOR differences, between the two? And would one be better then the other? Also I'm pretty sure, but this isn't a stock colour is it? http://www.trader.ca/SendToFriend/Resul ... id=5477756

-Sulk

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
What 'minor differences' do you know about? These are the only differences I can come up with between 90 and 91 CRX's:

Barbados Yellow was not available on 91's
Tahitian Green was only available on 91 Si's
The CRX Si Special Edition was only available for 91 in Canada.

Mechanically they're 100% the same.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.quickhonda.net/yearDiffs.htm
I quickly looked over that a while ago, and I thought i there were some more differences,
91 and perhaps 90 headlights have a vent in them to help prevent moisture buildup.
seems to be the only real -possible- difference though. But I was guessing that people with experience of both might've noticed some smaller quirks or something, dunno.

-Sulk

·
Registered
150 Posts
What's wrong with this ad?

Year: 1991
Make: HONDA
Model: CRX
Model Detail: DX
Price: $3,500
Mileage: 233,969 ml
Date: 8/25/2006
Ad Type: Private
Comment: Light blue, 5 spd., sunroof, clean int., well maintained, will certify and e-test, neg. A must see. 233,969 miles. $3500
Hmmm, a DX w/ a sunroof(?), and priced at $3500 for 234K miles? D-oh!

·
Registered
20,278 Posts
jfrolang said:
It could be an aftermarket sunroof. There's no picture of it though. And that's a canadian ad, so it's canadian dollars. If it's rust free, the market value may be that high.
Market is rising for rust free, fairly clean Crx's since the are drying up, but 3500 for a Dx?
It could be an aftermarket sunroof.
Without a pic, it is hard to tell if 3500 is a fair price or make a reasonable judgement.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I wasn't thinking of buying that crx cause if I read it properly it won't pass/failed the emissions test, and I'm not up for fixing it or anything. Also the price is more then I wanna pay. So I just threw it in there cause the colour seemed like a different shade then the majority of other stock colours I've seen.

-Sulk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.