Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i borke the clips at the bottom of my window in my 91 crx and i have bought 2 different windows off people who said 88-91 windows will fit. well the all suck, because they didnt work. someone please help!!!!!

if you know of any others that will work o no where i can get a 91 driver side window that would be great.

junk yards are bare around here.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I might be wrong..

But Im pretty sure you cant use 88 windows due to the whole seatbelt thing. But you should be able to use any from 89-91. As long as its from a rex.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Which seat belts do you have? Door or pilar mounted? I'm assuming your in Canada like your location says...
Did any of the Canadian cars even come with door belts? I don't remember.
If you have pilar belts you need one from an 88 if it comes from the US, or it shouldn't matter if you get one local to you.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Down in the states we have 2 different windows... the 88s, and the 89 hF fad a shorter window. You guys got these windows in all your cars, since Canada didn't have the passive belts laws.

You will need to get glass from an 89 Si, 90 or 91 USDM rex. I may have a spare laying (I can't remember off hand which side) around from an 89 Si, but I'd be really worried about shipping glass.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rex2nr said:
Down in the states we have 2 different windows... the 88s, and the 89 hF fad a shorter window. You guys got these windows in all your cars, since Canada didn't have the passive belts laws.

You will need to get glass from an 89 Si, 90 or 91 USDM rex. I may have a spare laying (I can't remember off hand which side) around from an 89 Si, but I'd be really worried about shipping glass.
your about twos hours away from Niagra falls right???
Im going to try to find a 89si, but if i come up short i might be in the falls some time in the new year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.