Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Alloy wheel Bicycle part

Wood Shipping box Packing materials Gas Gadget

Most recently I had to order more parts after planning out the new fuel system:

Automotive tire Wood Audio equipment Circuit component Tool

Wood Motor vehicle Automotive design Table Tints and shades

·
Registered
683 Posts
You didn't happen to buy a Mugen exhaust from HMO back around 2015ish, did you? I inquired with him about it, and he told me some dude in Alaska had just bought it the day before.

·
Registered
91 Crx Dx w/B16a, JDM front, JDM rear interior
20 Posts
No I didn't. Exhaust is one of the things I haven't acquired yet. I will probably end up finding the person who did once I start running around with it though. The EF community up here is quite small.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
It might just be how it shows up in the photo, but that sway bar looks cantilevered a good way out from the body. I'd be hesitant to run that. I'm much more used to seeing sway bars solidly mounted on both sides rather than just dangling.

--DD

·
Registered
20 Posts
It does state in the instructions to weld the bracket at the top if you had to add the upper mounting hole, which I did. But it is also mounted by the LCA mounting bolt. It does stick out oddly, but Progress is pretty well known. Have you had issues with something like this before?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello all, my package from REDHORSE came in so I have finished mapping out the fuel lines:
Bumper Material property Motor vehicle Eyewear Metal

Now I just need to figure out what to do about the charcoal canister. I figure I can just delete it, anyone know if that will cause issues with the car?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Have you had issues with something like this before?
Not like this, no. But I have seen cracked sway bar mounts on other cars (e.g., 911 rear sway bar mounts; 914 through-body mounts) and the way that looks just triggers my paranoia. ;)

--DD

41 - 51 of 51 Posts