Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
look by your ecu, is there any wires that look like there not stock.

and look at your injector wires do they look like they had been spliced or added to.

they would of had to added wires to the injector wires, and then to the resistor box, and then all the way to the ecu pins.

this is all that i know hope it tell you any thing

·
Registered
122 Posts
Either way... all u need to do is look at the block and find the code to see if its a d15b2. Besides that you are gonna want the mpfi setup over the dpfi, so be thankful that this swap has been performed. If you have the time definately check the wiring to make sure it has been done the right way, if you find wires twisted together and not soldered be prepared to fix this after you buy it. Another thing i would do is open up the distributor cap and check out the rotor to see how worn it looks... out of the whole swap and distributor will set you back the most money so you definately want this part to be in decent shape. Good luck with it though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Either way... all u need to do is look at the block and find the code to see if its a d15b2. Besides that you are gonna want the mpfi setup over the dpfi, so be thankful that this swap has been performed. If you have the time definately check the wiring to make sure it has been done the right way, if you find wires twisted together and not soldered be prepared to fix this after you buy it. Another thing i would do is open up the distributor cap and check out the rotor to see how worn it looks... out of the whole swap and distributor will set you back the most money so you definately want this part to be in decent shape. Good luck with it though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.