Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
16,557 Posts
Different part numbers doesn't automatically mean they won't fit. I've seen 90-93 Integra springs on CRXs, and those are different parts too.

My guess is that they'll work, but they might be too long, so you're not getting the drop you want. Unless they're coilovers. The spring rate is certainly higher than comparable CRX springs as well, so you wouldn't get the same ride quality as the teg.

I'm thinking you're picking these up used because you can't afford new ones? I hope not, because that means you're probably not looking at new shocks, and that's a plan doomed to fail.

·
Registered
20,417 Posts
jfrolang said:
Different part numbers doesn't automatically mean they won't fit. I've seen 90-93 Integra springs on CRXs, and those are different parts too.
I should have been a little more specific. Yes part numbers do not ness. mean that they will not fit. I agree that they may fit, but they may not fit the application correctly since they were not made for that specific vehicle.

You could prob get by with them but since they are used, i would not use used shocks. Again, i agree also, used shocks are NOT the way to go.

·
Registered
39 Posts
They will fit, I've done both. Put CRX spring on a 94 integra and Integra springs on the CRX. It's going to ride very high if they are stock Integra springs. You'll need like a 2 1/2" drop springs to make it slightly lower them stock. CRX 2" drop springs on a 94 integra drop it like 4"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.