Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so I recently installed a 97-01 prelude driver seat in my crx because my stock seats are all ripped up after being stolen. I swapped the seat pan and the lever mechanism.
Automotive tire Bottle Electronic instrument Audio equipment Bumper

Blue Automotive tire Chair Bumper Musical instrument accessory

anyways the seats are installed but the seat locks in a very reclined position.
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Is there any way to adjust it or should I just stuff a bunch of stuff behind it! Hahah which I will not do!!

Attachments

·
Registered
20,285 Posts
Sorry I’m new to this whole thing, but what do you mean by seat back, like the whole lever assembly? To fold the seat?
The SEAT BACK, the part that is leaning back, NOT the lever assembly.
I suppose you should be more specific in what you actually did.
What from you old Crx HF seats did you use?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The SEAT BACK, the part that is leaning back, NOT the lever assembly.
I suppose you should be more specific in what you actually did.
What from you old Crx HF seats did you use?
I used the seat pan along with the lever assembly which I’m sure is the incorrect term, but by the “lever assembly” I mean the whole “L” shaped bracket that bolts onto the seat pan and the top half of the seat voyaging

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just figured it out lol biggest brain fart in history .used the “L” shaped recliner assembly from the prelude from the picture above. But had to drill out and elongate a hole to align it with the threaded hole on the crx seat pan. Anyways I thank you for your time and sass

·
Registered
20,285 Posts
Just figured it out lol biggest brain fart in history .used the “L” shaped recliner assembly from the prelude from the picture above. But had to drill out and elongate a hole to align it with the threaded hole on the crx seat pan. Anyways I thank you for your time and sass
That is what I was getting to, the actual lever assembly was the issue. Usually when doing a pan swap, I simply swap over the donor seat fabric and use all the Crx hardware.
But since the Prelude one simply just needed to be lined up, it seems the issue is remedied.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts