Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing around craigslist and found this http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/251774348.html

I emailed him my number last night and he got to me this afternoon. simple enough I drove about 20 miles to pick up this good condition cover for 15 bucks.

His story was that he had a 90 crx dx that wasnt passing smog and he was trying to sell it on the site for 1500 obo. nobody responded to his add so he sold it to the DMV for $1000. He managed to grab the seats, the rear cargo cover, and storage compartment. I asked him about the divider and he said he forgot to grab that too. DOH!! I coulda had a full interior....but anyways i thought this was good enough :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
CrxCarl said:
Wow, that is a steal.
I have seen those go for hundreds on ebay.
Seriously? I would NEVER pay anything close to that much for a cargo cover. I've never needed one, so maybe I just don't know what the market value is...but if all of them on ebay were in the hundreds of dollars, I'd be figuring out some other way of getting/fixing/making one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.