Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone as some of you know my CRX was manufactured without a/c. Im about to go to college and make a comfortable car. How hard would it to put a/c in a car that never had it. and if it isnt going to be that hard does anyone have one they are willing to sell......Cuzz it gets fricken hot in fl!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
its not so hard if you have all the parts....i have the complete setup from the firewall forward available for sale. its still on teh car and owrking so i can make sur eyou get every little bolt. not sure what its worth though....

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
d16z6rex said:
its not so hard if you have all the parts....i have the complete setup from the firewall forward available for sale. its still on teh car and owrking so i can make sur eyou get every little bolt.

-----not sure what its worth though....----

[email protected]
i believe all the parts new around about $900 US total.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
I have the compressor and fan left from my setup if you want to piece it together. I think the cheapest thing to do would be get all the big parts, compressor, condenser, evaporator, and then buy a new dryer/receiver and lines, and get it filled. You will probably also need an AC climate control or rig up a button.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WEll The Climate Controls Have A/c on it. but i dont have to do any mods to put it in>? d16z6rex would you PM Me With A Price And We Could Work Somthing Out. THNX

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
sure, ill send you a pm. Like i said, I have everything from the firewall forward, i guess i can pull the AC piece out of the dash as well, do you need the whole unit from the main climate control piece to the blower motor?

So that would include the AC fan, lines, wiring harness, condensor, compressor, idler pulley, brackets, bolts, the piece that goes in the dash.....

I jsut have to pull it all out.

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.