Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post some more pictures of my rex, just after being washed. I have tons of mods sitting on my garage floor, just trying to find the time right now.
Strike a pose!

Pout for me, show me emotion!

Good, good.

Now show me angry! Be a TIGER! GRRRRR.

Now walk away, good very good.

Now show me your good side! Oh yeah.

Sorry, I get carried away with pictures. When I have kids they will have permanent tans from the camera flash.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Wow, great rexers think alike. I washed my car to in 40 degree temps and starting to rain. Its now snow here to today is turning out to be a good day.

I hear you about the pics. I just dont take as many.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nice rex. Looks like some rare items on there. Kudos.

I too am a picture whore. My son is 3 months old and I have over 400 pics of him already. I carry the camera on me at all times. He is my first, can you tell?

·
Registered
818 Posts
nice car although if i were you i would really do without the bra.. it doesnt help the paint at all... however if you really want to protect the nose of your car i think there is a company out there that makes clear vynals for the front end for protection

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to remove the bra today. Not to sure of whats under it though. May be on for a reason. I've had several comments on the wheels. Everyone says they are rare! So if I post them on Ebay as one of a kind rare JDM wheels designed for Honda engineers, by Honda engineers for only red CRX's sold at the Spomer dealership in MN I'll get some kid to buy them for many many US dollars. Sweet, I'm looking for a tire wheel package. Something in 16's. :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok everyone. Today I free'd her of her restraints. And let me tell you, I've seen a prettier front side on one of our 10 year old cows. Needless to say there was a reason for the bra. A question for everyone. I know I don't have pictures yet of her undressed so humor me for now. Would you rather sport the rex all dented and rusted up and cracked, busted bumper or leave her strapped up? I'll get pictures up on Sunday of the damage. Now I'm going to be installing a new hood, possibly CF. So the hood will be gone. I already have new fenders sitting on the guest bed.

Let me know what you all think.
BP.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Blackbird_Pilot said:
Would you rather sport the rex all dented and rusted up and cracked, busted bumper or leave her strapped up?

Now I'm going to be installing a new hood, possibly CF. So the hood will be gone. I already have new fenders sitting on the guest bed.

Let me know what you all think.
BP.
If you got plans for a new hood and already have fenders, won't the dented up and rust parts be gone at that point?

I say go braless, and see if the front sags. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.