Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it happened today. Never in my time of owning my crx have I ever put $20 of gas into her. I normally treat her to the good stuff, but I decided I would go mid grade this time. I normally dont complain out high gas prices, but when it takes $20 to almost fill up a crx, thats just plain crazy. Oh well, not that big a deal just thought id rant a little bit.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
I understand there krix.
I just filled mine up today as well.
$2.78 for the 94 octane stuff here. :shock:

Man! When will all these price hikes stop?!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Yup...it's been insane this last week. It was $1.07 CDN per Litre up here today. And it's a 35 Litre gas tank! Yoinks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
We're up to $2.11 for the regular in the armpit borough of NYC. I forget offhand what the good stuff costs... if I ever get the crvtec going I'm going ot be regretting it every time I fill up ;)

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
When I first moved to Georgia about 7 years ago, I could fill up my DX for $5. Now I always put premium in my Si, and we're up to $2.19 a gallon for regular. $2.39 for Premium, and I'm close to $25 to fill up. Unbelievable!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
What a rip these high fuel prices are... Its times like this that i am glad that i have an HF HIGH FUEL BABY!!!! thats about it though.... cant wait to bust out my good rex when the weather gets nice.... It will be great to have power agian... ill pay the extra $$$ I just want to run !!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I remember filling my civic for 22$ Last time I filled up it was 40$ Holy **** Batman!!!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im just glad i dont have my 69 ranger anymore. after i got out of high school and gas was cheap it took $40 to fill it up then, and it only last a few days at 7 mpg.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts