Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up if you live here...lets get some meet ups going to get aquainted for parts hook ups or partys or summer track time and whatnot!!

Bryan- :D

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
this board is still " small" on the grand scale of things so Sometimes it takes more than 25 minutes to get a reply from anyone let alone someone who lives in your state and is interested in going to a meet. . . .
Ps i deleted your bump. . . we dont do that here. . thanks for understanding. . .

chris

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Mormons don't like you driving CRX's. Sell your CRX, start going to their church, eat lots of icecream, and be happy.
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
Hope to see you at Hooters on Friday or Saturday night. Wear you foil hat.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahhhhahahahahahh.....I really did LOL man, that was good...

I am a recovering morman, I guess you could call me Jack!
Srsly....the amount of chemicals I have ingested since 21, and that was 13 years ago, I think I have pissed out all the "morman" into the bar troughs and or street gutters long ago.... :twisted:

·
Registered
289 Posts
baker423 said:
You could always look at the memberlist.

Click memberlist, sort by location and in descending order.
If ppl filled out the location it will show where members are from.
Unfortunately it's pretty much worthless because there's no standard format for location. Some people put "City, ST", some use "State" (spelled out or abbreviated) and other put "Country" if they're outside USDM. So, you just have to ask ...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, guess Im missing something, cause I registered and still cant seem to figure out how to get my damn self on the map.... :?

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
'9445 said:
baker423 said:
You could always look at the memberlist.

Click memberlist, sort by location and in descending order.
If ppl filled out the location it will show where members are from.
Unfortunately it's pretty much worthless because there's no standard format for location. Some people put "City, ST", some use "State" (spelled out or abbreviated) and other put "Country" if they're outside USDM. So, you just have to ask ...
Well it's a start and you can at least get some idea of where some ppl are from by searching through that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.