Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I had those in bronze on an EG hatch a few years ago. I thought they were fine wheels but a bit heavy. I would not keep them white. I really don't like white wheels. But I'm not telling you what to do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
personally, i like the whole white rim on red car business. But thats just my opinion. I also like the whole 5 star look on a rex, looks pretty sweet to me! :lol:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
They look similar to my Lenso wheels...wich are dark grey.

I'm personally a big fan of dark wheels. But the shape comes out better in lighter colors. White seems to be the exception in this.
Some pewter grey metallic color would look real nice. Or, a color slightly offset to white, like cream colored, with a red or blue pinstripe.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank all for your help!!

they going powder coating flat black finaly

white is to flashy for a old dude like me
and bronze or gunmetal i'm not really shure so i stay in black to keep a bad attitude!!

i found that those wheel are a good repo but they are the spec i want because repo wheel like
Konig Helium
DAI racer
DAI fever
Rota grid ect..... they are very good wheel to but the problem whit repo wheel is that your are stuck whit one spec 15x6.5 (maybe just rota can have 15x7) and 40mm off set

A-Tech is the first el cheapo good looking 13lbs 15x7 43mm wheel i saw!!

and i find those one in a JDM shop!;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.