Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car currently has integra front knuckles on to to get around the interga brakes.

To confirm to ITA, I need to get back to the stock knuckle and the stock brake. (anyone want to trade?)

I since the car is on sportlines and agx, I will need an adjustable camber on the upper arm.

Which do you recommend? Ingalls?

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Be CAREFUL..... read your rulebook.

Youre trying to conform to SCCA ITA (Improved Touring A)??? If so, you CANNOT use ANY companies camber kit. Most of the ITA crx guys use custom bushings that go into thier stock upper control arm mounts. This allows them to stay within the rules. None of the big camber kit companies (ingalls, spc, etc) carry the proper camber kit you'll need to be legal.

Now, that WILL change soon. ICON is planning on working with a few local ITA racers, such as Dave Junkins, on creating a camber kit that is easily and commercially available, and made specifically for ITA. If you are interested, i can fast-track something for you if you're willing to do some testing for us, and report back with what you think.

Now, if you don't care about the actual ITA rules, check out http://www.IngallsCamberKits.com - Yea, yea.... shameless plug... haha!

Also, i know EXACTLY who may be interested in trading you for your front knuckles... call the shop at 866.TURBO.HP, and talk to Jonny B... He may be more than interested in a trade ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts