Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
One thing it show us is that steering wheel sticks right out and looks out of place. I still dont think it will look good with the K24 project going on in here.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
It's....

Well, it's very very blue.

Really blue. In the bluish sense, like blue blue.

Dont' get me wrong, I like blue, but this is bluer than blue.

(sorry, it just hit me like that, it being blue and all)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yep, same car that's "supposedly" in the U.S. Before he listed the car as "Approved Bidders Only" now he wants potential buyers to contact him via email before they bid. Here's what'll happen - the "winning" sucker....I mean bidder will get an email immediately after the auction ends demanding part or all of the payment sent to him via Western Union. If the "winning" sucker/bidder sends the money they will never hear from the guy again. The biggest clue it's a scam is the seller just registered to sell the car and has 0 feedback. Feel sorry for the person "winning" it right now....

I won't sell this car to anyone untill i will be contact via emai so i can have a few words with my next potential buyer...Thank you for understanding and please do not bid untill you get my accept....Thank you very much
Great english, I wonder exactly how this Nigerian got this CRX that was in Europe yesterday to Naples, FL so fast?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.