Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More in the news -- yeah, these posts are probably getting old to you.

Robber punches man, steals cash, phone

A man was attacked and had his money and cellphone stolen in Dartmouth on Saturday night.

The victim was on Primrose and Victoria roads at about 8:30 p.m. when he was approached by a man who punched him in the face and then robbed him.

The suspect fled the area in a green, older model Honda CRX. (Ooo, maybe a tahitian green CRX?)

The victim wasn't injured.

Police were searching for a 40-year-old black man, whom they described as being about five-foot-seven, slim and bald. He was wearing sunglasses, brown shorts and a red shirt.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Charles said:
More in the news -- yeah, these posts are probably getting old to you.

Robber punches man, steals cash, phone

A man was attacked and had his money and cellphone stolen in Dartmouth on Saturday night.

The victim was on Primrose and Victoria roads at about 8:30 p.m. when he was approached by a man who punched him in the face and then robbed him.

The suspect fled the area in a green, older model Honda CRX. (Ooo, maybe a tahitian green CRX?)

The victim wasn't injured.

Police were searching for a 40-year-old black man, whom they described as being about five-foot-seven, slim and bald. He was wearing sunglasses, brown shorts and a red shirt.
Never... keep em comming dude! i love to hear about crx

lol thanks ryan!

·
Registered
734 Posts
i couldn't figure out why you quoted his post and didn't add anything, until I saw that the reply was cleverly hidden in the middle of the news article. Tricky.

·
Registered
952 Posts
How hard would it be to find a GREEN Crx? There cant be that many around the area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.