Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got rid of my Altezza lights...after two years of having them on my CRX. I know, I know...it sounds dumb, but I put the original tail lights back on.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
The CRX has great tail lights in it already...
altezza's just ind of make it look gay.... that is my personal opinion..
i have seen some stock ones tinted dark that i liked and i have a set that someone masked off and there are 4 little circles in them and the rest is flat black and they do not look too bad...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay...so I had "gay" tail lights...my bad. Well...they're in the trash dumpster now...so I don't have a "gay" looking car anymore.

·
Registered
734 Posts
toxiclows said:
i have seen some stock ones tinted dark that i likedi
Those are cool, all-red instead of the amber corners. I did that to the set on my 89 Si, but I think 90-91 tails are better to start with so I'm not going to mess with my 91's.

have a set that someone masked off and there are 4 little circles in them and the rest is flat black and they do not look too bad...
Ugh, ones that I have seen done that way look terrible. The circles don't work with the shape of the taillight at all...it's just like someone wants their tails to look DIFFERENT so badly that they don't care if they end up looking far worse. Painting the center section I can deal with, barely...but doing the mask-job is just bad news.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
:rockon:
You now rock sir! :lol:
Welcome back from the darkside jaow.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Paul said:
i would of tried to get a few bucks on ebay for em.. you know someone will buy em
ACK! ...and keep the cycle going?! :shock:
Ceremoniously BURN THEM! :lol:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paul said:
i would of tried to get a few bucks on ebay for em.. you know someone will buy em
Nah....as clean as they were, I got more relaxation out of slamming them into the ground...destruction brings out the best of times....sometimes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.