Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I'd recommend a swift kick in the head. :cookoo:

the title is listed as "unspecified" ?? wtf? and no details on the parts used or mechanics of the vehicle. :faint:

not to mention it looks hideous!!

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
He spent "$25,000 on the engine." And for that $25k, he only got an engine that is "turbo ready." BWAAHHHHAHAAAHAHA. And another $20k on the body. So he's sitting on a $45k car that he'll be lucky to get $4k for. Geez.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
crxfisher said:
He spent "$25,000 on the engine." And for that $25k, he only got an engine that is "turbo ready." BWAAHHHHAHAAAHAHA. And another $20k on the body. So he's sitting on a $45k car that he'll be lucky to get $4k for. Geez.
Is it even possible to get that much money into an engine and body without a turbo system?? And Im talking real money not canadian money :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Yeah its a Vitesse Kit.

http://www.vitessesportscar.com/home.html

I like the kit for the hatchback actually. Looks like a pretty sweet little roadster to me. Im not fond of the CRX one though, the rear end just doesnt cut it.

One thing though, you have got think this out before you go doing it. Atleast make sure you are going to keep the damn car if your going to put that kind of time and money into it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
If I had that amount of money...I wouldn't be spending it on a CRX. I would buy a cheaper one and build it to what I want it for. Obviously someone has lost their damn mind.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
35k? damn.
that could be a cool body kit, but the lines are all wrong. Like that weird scoop on the side leading to what.. the door handle? Nad the back bumper area is too fat. if they fixed that the back end might look nice.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I remember that Vitesse kit being a pretty big topic of conversation when it came out back on the "other forum"...I wouldn't do it myself, but it's an interesting look -- certainly better than a lot of the over-the-top kits out there.

What I don't understand is people on eBay (remember "screedbay", btw? lol) who are trying to get an absurd amount of money for a car that post such minimal information and one crappy picture. If you are serious about selling, you better give me ALL the info you can and at the very least let me see both sides of the car as well as the back, plus interior and motor shots. Even saying "email me for more info/pics" is pretty lame -- you want to get people really interested in your car by looking at the page, or else they might not bother asking you to send more crap to them.

Some pics of the Vitesse conversion below. It's not perfect, but it's pretty cool looking. The stock CRX look is rather hard to improve on, but if you absolutely want something different, it's pretty cool. The front end is a little too "pointy", but the back and sides (except for the side swoop thing) are kinda cool. I'd rather

I'd rather see the front end a little more "stubby" like the Lotus Elan:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
35K?!!!!! Even in canadian funny money that is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much.
Someone call this goof and pee test this guy. :cookoo: :dizzy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.