Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
daaaaaaamn that is one clean engine bay.......thats one i could never buy because I'd feel bad modding it haha

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd only CONSIDER bolt ons with that thing... but I wouldn't want to remove the bolts.. I'd be afraid of damaging them :p

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
More than likely he tool the seats out to give the carpet a through cleaning or vacuuming. . . . most any used car dealer you go to that details their own cars will do this and you will see cars around with no seats in them. . . It really gets it clean looking as opposed to trying to vacuum years of stuff out of the cracks. . .

The car sure looks every part of 20 some thousand miles.. . . .But that crooked looking odometer really has me wondering. . . I have seen cars with 200000 more miles than this one. . . still keep a straight odometer through the years. .

hmmm??? most of the time on a car of its age. . . the miles would mean nothing but on a rare specimen like this. . . there would be a large price range between 80,000 miles and 25,000 who knows. . .

Chris
Sure is nice though .. .

·
Registered
818 Posts
Dmitriy said:
What are those wires in the floorboard in the pic where he removed the seats?
those are the seat belt engagement wires.. basically there is a switch in your seatbelt latch that tells a little beeper and the light in your headliner/dash that your seatbelt is unbuckled

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.