Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, last night i got done building the fuel tank on a project car at the shop, and so i got the honor of test5 triving it afterwards... neat thing about our test drives, is that it usually means taking it home and driving it around for several miles.... boy, i thought i got a lot of good response on the road from the Mustang i drove home the other day... this thing just takes that to a whole 'nother level.

The car:

The fuel tank i made for it:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
danielle: I just can't wait to get to 'test drive' the 850hp 1966 Corvette that i'm working on right now... nor the 1953 Ford Pickup that has a supercharged 351 in it on 24's in the back, 22's in front... THATS a really trick truck to drive around in :p

DUB & dst: The guy bought the car with these wheels on it.... But there is a set of real knock-offs in 17" flavor on their way... should look VERY nice on this car :)

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
John...is that one of those Factory 5 replica's?
I work with a guy who is into racing those...still had to be fun gunning that throttle on it. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.