Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well a member on another site made these cool ass front fender trusses for his 3g ,so me being such a copy cat i made my own with a phatboy twist lol check it

i still have to drill 2 or 3 holes for the top mount ,but it can wait till tomorow

driver side drying

what cha think ??????????????

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
of coarse it works ,the crx front end is pretty much tack welded on and under hard cornering the frontend flexes, putting these on makes it more ridged

here is a pic of a 2g kit you can buy alittle diffrent ,but the same idea

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SETI20 said:
um....why is there a bend in the main structural support?
it was mandrel bent so there wont be any weak points in it ,ive seen a few this way and figured it looked better ,if it were crush bent id have to have my worries ,but even so i dont thinkit would be that big of a deal

hey jfrolang i found that pic on the net :lol: cant remember where but how much did those set you back ????

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jfrolang said:
phatboycrxhf said:
hey jfrolang i found that pic on the net :lol: cant remember where but how much did those set you back ????
I don't care, as long as you're not stealing my bandwidth. :) I think I paid $175 for the pair.
ok cool
well i went out today and tried to fit my fenders with these on ,and guess what ............they dont fit :( why because of those stupid f1 fender things i made lol ,so now im going to cut them down ,or make another set ,****,i should have thought about that before i started ,or maybe ill just get rid of those fender things :x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.