Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't mention this much but back in November I got let go from my IT gig. They gave me a pretty decent severance package. I focused on growing Concours Exteriors but it still cannot support me and my family. So I started the hunt for a new gig. Well just this last Thursday I got a call from a friend of mine who owns The Bimmer Store. He gave me a job!!!! I will be selling cars! NICE CARS!!! Check out the site: www.thebimmerstore.com.

I am also hoping to get my products in there. I really want to be the official detail products of Lamborghini Atlanta!!!

I just wanted to share the good news!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've always thought about making the jump to car sales. I've been in sales now for a little over ten years but have yet to make the move to cars. I don't have the patience for real estate. For me to sell cars it would have to be the right company, I just coulnd't sleep at night selling a Chevy or Ford. Looks like you found a good company to sell for.

So you are still doing the detail business on the side then. My first job was a summer job at a car dealership as a dealership. I ended up being there for nearly five years. Still use many of the skills I learned to make a little extra money on the side.

Just noticed they have kind of a similar site to a car dealership located here in St. Louis. Here is the link....http://www.worldwidemotorcars.com/

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Congratulations on your new job! It sounds like you found something you'll enjoy, and that's awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Congrats man! (Of course I already knew about this a couple days ago.) I can't wait to meet for lunch since you'll be working right up the street from me now! And make sure those lambo's are freshly waxed when I get there... I want my drool to bead up and roll off the hood. You lucky punk. But seriously, you were born for that job. Good luck and I know you're perfect for it.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My first day was Monday. I totally loved it. I helped sell a Mercedes wagon. My desk sits 5 feet from two Gallardo's. Life is rough, man.

I took an M5, 330Ci, Porsche 911 Carrera, and a 645 Ci convertible out for a spin. It was amazing. One of the principals of the dealership said that he really wanted me to take any car out that I wanted so i can get to know the vehicles. I can't take a Lambo or a Lotus out though. Those are all new and we can't rack up the miles.

I will take some pics tomorrow and post them for you guys. You won't believe it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts