Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a yakima roof rack and it gets in my way with the use of the antenna. if i put the roof rack too forward, i can't pull out my antenna, if i scoot the rack back just barely enough, the antenna comes up but very bent. i can't put the roof rack back anymore otherwise it'll look funny.

any ideas besides internal antenna as they just don't work right.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I like Pandora and Google Play Music. I don't like radio, but my HTC has a FM tuner built in. Then there's Sirius, podcasts, CD-R, and so on. I was really just busting your huevos for your dilemma. I didn't know anybody actually cared about FM reception any more.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
kracksmith said:
ok i have a yakima roof rack and it gets in my way with the use of the antenna. if i put the roof rack too forward, i can't pull out my antenna, if i scoot the rack back just barely enough, the antenna comes up but very bent. i can't put the roof rack back anymore otherwise it'll look funny.

any ideas besides internal antenna as they just don't work right.
A long while ago, people use to put the antenna in the front fender and bend it along the chassis. If I recall, it worked well with local reception. Honda makes an oem block off plate for the antenna hole, which can still be found.

Found:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29885

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.