Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While doing some random sreaching, I came arcoss this site called, Anti-rice. Maybe you've heard of them. I looked at there cars they had on there and started to cry when i started seeing these.

Viewer beware, these arent pretty.

Who are these monsters that ruin a beautiful car like this?

·
Registered
272 Posts
"I think the first one isn't that bad"?? And I thought I was the rice-tolerant one. What IS that THING on the back? Is he picking up radio transmissions from the Mothership or something? :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Laure said:
"I think the first one isn't that bad"?? And I thought I was the rice-tolerant one. What IS that THING on the back? Is he picking up radio transmissions from the Mothership or something? :rolleyes1:
I looks like a ladder so he can climb up into the mothership.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Also, look closer at the rear bumper on the Blue one, It s astock bumper with part of another one added onto the bottm to make that area where he put the mesh. Yick!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
in the last picture, the guy is booking a$$ out of the car to hide his face from the camera! :rolleyes1:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
and thats why u should have to take both a drivers lisence test AND a dumb*** test before u get to drive......the first one is bad mostly because the owner actually thinks it looks good and put money into that retarded wing.....the second and third just look thrown together.......and the last one is just kinda strange.....but i dont think it looks horrible.....i just would never do it to my car haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.