Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found another deadly habit to enjoy. Cigar smoking. Anyone else?

(Not in the rex of course!)

·
Registered
62 Posts
ya i smoke cigars, cigarettes, piped tobacoo i smoke just about everythin :)b

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
As a cigarette smoker, I find it hard to remember not to inhale cigars. Still, I do enjoy a good cigar. When I go up to Montreal with my friends, one of my buddies (who is loaded!) usually treats us all to a Cuban cigar, though I think it's lost on me. I can't take really strong ones, but I could smoke a mild cigar for hours. I absolutely love pipe smoking. The tobacco flavour is a lot different, and it's a lot more relaxing.

·
Registered
62 Posts
ya i for get not to inhale the cigar smoke to but what o well i guess i realy only like to smoke cigars when im drinkin or playing pool bci like something that last a lil longer than a cigarette bc i can take those down in 3 big puff just like my old man ha

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yep, the guy's at my last job got me started. Love Cohiba's and Thompsons Old Jamacins.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I suck the smoke into my mouth without inhaling, the push it out while inhaling through my nose. Of course, my nose stinks like cigars for hours afterwards.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I like to have a nice Cuban the odd time. It's less frequent than it used to be. I generally like having one when on vacation at the cabin or on a boat.

·
Registered
859 Posts
just cigarettes here, i had a bad experience when i was younger with soem black and mild orange flavored, that toilet didn't look to good

·
Registered
218 Posts
downest said:
As a cigarette smoker, I find it hard to remember not to inhale cigars.
Yeah, same here. I'll smoke one on a rare occasion. I tried chewing tobacco once, I had it in my mouth for about 5 seconds and spit it out. That stuff is disgusting.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I used to smoke on occassion but knowing how bad it is for you, I stopped. I'm no health nut, though. :lol:

·
Registered
778 Posts
i can't wait for the weather to warm up so i can sit out on the steps and smoke a cigar. i also smoke cloves when i'm pretty well drunk. i love the way they taste. i hate regular cigarettes. rolled cigarettes are pretty good but will kick your ass if you don't normally smoke. i had to sit down after smoking one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't really like smoking anything other then hookah. Its prob. no better for your lungs then any of the otheres but the feeling you get when you smoke it is pretty amazing.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
bmaca455 said:
I don't really like smoking anything other then hookah. Its prob. no better for your lungs then any of the otheres but the feeling you get when you smoke it is pretty amazing.
Depends what you are smoking in it ;)
I have an egyptian friend with a shisha, you smoke flavoured tobacco in it. It's basically a hooka, with one hose. I agree, it's very relaxing, but unfortunately, you can't find the good shish for it around here, we have to get people to send it to us from Egypt.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dren said:
i can't wait for the weather to warm up so i can sit out on the steps and smoke a cigar. i also smoke cloves when i'm pretty well drunk. i love the way they taste. i hate regular cigarettes. rolled cigarettes are pretty good but will kick your ass if you don't normally smoke. i had to sit down after smoking one.
I tend to smoke cigars more often when it is cold out or playing cards out in my friends garage. I don't smoke any of those black and milds or swisher sweets though....I prefer a real cigar like a Cohiba, Macanudo, or a Punch. I don't smoke cigarettes though...unless I am really trashed.

·
Registered
319 Posts
joshman said:
I prefer a real cigar like a Cohiba, Macanudo, or a Punch.
I heard that Macanudo is essentially Cuban-made but not in CUba so you guys would be allowed it.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
I used to smoke swisher sweets about once a week in college because my roommate made a habit of it after every paycheck. Then every once in a while I'd hit the real cigars. Then I stopped after college. I would smoke one maybe once a year. Then last summer my bro-in-law had a couple of real Cubans he bought when he was out of the country, and we smoked them out on the beach in Florida. It totally pwned me. I finished it, but I puked right there on the beach, twice I think. I'd never really gotten a buzz from a cigar before, and this one made me feel like I was totally smashed. It hit hard pretty darn quick. That was the last time for me.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I started smoking cigars while I still smoked cigs. Funny thing, while smoking a 20-30 minute cigar, I'd sometimes have to have a cigarette in the middle of it!

Still like the cigars, but cant smoke a cigarrett if I tried. I like the Maduros, with others I have to wait too long to get the flavor going.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts